Signed in as:
1. Dogs are welcomed but please no distracting or noisy pets
2. This is a family event! Kids 10 and under are free
3. Please do not block residential homes or driveways. Suggested parking at structure at 6532 Bright St.
4. Dress comfortable and weather appropriate. Wear sunscreen, bring your shades. This is 100% outdoors!
5. Please support our vendors! Food and beverage do not come with registration.
6. Click below to view map of our walk
Host of "My Whittier" Podcast
Founder of The Local Wellness Collective & Owner of Heart & Soul Yoga
President of The Whittier Pacers
Candidate for State Assembly
Founder of WEWLA
Founder of The Chingona Community
Mental Health Advocate
City of Whittier Councilman